Tuesday, July 13, 2010

sun goes by shiningly....

as time ticking so slowly...
my heart brings along a song...
a mellow song tune by with a gentle pulse...
dear mr blog....
would u mind as i share my melodious heart...??

another weekend is over...
and weekdays please passed by with ease...
morning rises, work coming along...
cold n chillin air moment freely breeze upon me...
makes me wandering when will i be back n warm again...
as i sit still on the office chair lookin toward my lappy....
the eyes begin to sore out causing disturbance of the body...

tap,tap,tap
as i tapping on the keyboard...
feeling unsatisfiable coming thru my body gesture...
sicken wit the silences of my mobile...
i remain unsight...

taken the stars from the night and the sun
a couple in love and the sky of happiness are wide..
hey, thy lover....
thee wandering what thou been duin....
still swift by a beautiful dreams i guess....
"anata ga daisuki desu" i expressed...
may ur dream's being swayed by my whispering word...

lot's of days been counted...
like a sheep counting lulling someone to sleep...
but i'm awake, missing my tomodachi;amicus...
together all along,we are cherries..

smile are blooming..
the diary filled wit sweet,sweet things...
tales kept changing...
but here i am...
everyday fills with story that lead to another chapter...

i heave a sigh to say gudbye..
excuse me dearest friends...
alas,must part...
but this isn't the end...
simply mean we'll meet again.
fare thee well!!..

auf wiedersehen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment