Sunday, July 4, 2010

blogging mode on

click (*light's on)

tap tap tap (*tapping keyboard sound on)
ready 4 pillow n blanket....
ready 4 my story...huhu

okeyh...
finally week-end~
well there's been a day in weekdays....
which given me a real bad headache...(*sigh)
bout my life unfortunately....

there's been a fight wit my luv 1....
bcoz of dis "human" shall i say....
i hurt a little wit ur word syg but neva mind...(*i da ok da dun wori kayh :D)
as i noe u've hurt 2 mayb more...
coz of my disbelief nor unfaith wit ur heart toward me....
i'm sory of my struggling heart n mind...
as it make my heart scattered n fluttered....
but all seem 2 b ok now....
our fight been demolish wit ur softness n careness...
i luv u more now...
thanx 4 making me better as u noe i not very ok on dat day...
holding me close as i cry thru d nyte falls~

whisper in my mind...
yeah mayb i'm stupid,dumb,blind,evil,unfaith
but i'm juz a person...
a person whom seek better life~
i can't close others people saying others people thinkin...
if any1 even my close 1 backing u up...its up 2 them...
i would not involve any of them in this matter....
even u say dat there's a people who don't like wat i've done...
it's ok...don't b proud coz of dat...
coz sum people won't understand....
....hmmm ok enuf 4 d heart story stuff

....reality stuff now huhu
tankiu mama....
4 d kenny roger n new dress yey~!~hehe...

(*tapping keyboard sound off)
click(*lights off)
standby shut down mode
d eyes slowly swifted away by d cold nyte
as it begins 2 slowly close for resting tyme...
haha sori la byk merepek...(*giler sikit)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment