Sunday, November 29, 2009

so called~

such disaster such painful such heartless....
all of dis coz of a person whom so call "aunt"...
she had a fight wit my mum until dis days...
den it came to my turn...

i want to save my sis who taken SPM dis year...
she complain to me dat she really tension coz she has to be so call "org tgh" in dat fight..
so i bare to take over all her stressness away from her n replace her so dat no 1 will disturb her...
so den got a call on thursday b4 rye..xpsl2 memekik dlm fon telling how worse is my mother..
she said my mum stupid,crazy,wat kind of parent i had,some even worse n harsh word..

i fell so so so sad...
den sudden she ask for her car back...its ok i return it without any hesitation...
she said if my parent can make rules so can her..
she said if i want the car ask my parent to seek permission from her...
i will not do dat ok...begging 4 people like her wat for...
nevamind...den nxt mornink rye...
she call again askin y my sis didnt reply her sms...
4 me it is stupid sms...n it seem she keep bugging my sis around..

"slmt ary rye..nape xreply sms..nk sms kne mntk permission jgk ke?? jgn bg alasan msg xmsok lak...ksian hidop korunk mcm kem askar.."
dis is wat she sms to us...wat the hack is dis?! she wanna my sis to reply dis sort of question??
i said to my sis dun eva reply to dat stupid msg..its juz sort of nk perli2 org
den my mum ask us all eat together..well pg rye wit famili hving feast so much hapiness...
but all came disaster...
my aunt call again..guess wat she wanna talk wit my sis..
i didnt wanna give coz she keep bugging her so i wanna keep her away from dat women..
but i still respect my aunt by tellin her :
"we all having famili eating can i ask her call back later"
reply: " what!!! i can't talk to her!! y!! kne mintak permission jgk ker??!!"
"no juz dat adab mkn..lgpon she sitting beside papa smbil2 me thinking (kne hormat jgk la kn pg rye)"
reply:"ouh coz she sitting beside him,i can't talk to her lah!!! "
"no we will cntct u later after eating ok? i will ask her..after we done eating"
reply:"hey! wats wrong wit u haa atira??! so i can't talk to her la coz she nxt 2 ur dad?? wat is him raja??!!
"no, i will ask her ok...." den (the fon is off suddenly)
i like blur2...

after done eating..my dad ask my sis to call my aunt back ...
loud speaker on d fon...den she pick up
she really2 mad!
"y atira tuh biadap sgt?!!! kurang aja!!!"
sis: "no the fon bateri is out" (which is true)
"so about td..i can't talk 2 u larh..kne mntk permission jgk ker?? hah!!"
sis:"no juz dat we all famili tgh mkn same2 so mcm unrespect larh kn..."
"oo...so unrespect sjk bile ade rules cmtuh? eyh if i die den u xbule nk answer d fon mcmne?!!"
sis:"err........"
"haa jwb la xtau lak ke...dats how u repay me huh? so if sume da ade rules i will make also!! which all things i gve u return to me lah if like dat"
sis:"ok if u say so"
"ouh...mjwb..so return to me ur fon i buy 4 u!!"
sis: start crying.."hey! coz i study hard u gve the fon dat wat we deal ryte! u noe dose if taken back the things dat u hve give to people..dlm agame pon ckp xtau agame ke!!
"bia la dose sume i will tanggung...so juz gve the things back!"
me: i grab d fon "hey! u listen hear! rather gve ur thing bck it gud 2 gve 2 org miskin lg mulia or bakar jer!"
"oo...like dat haa! i still wanna thing,i will gve 2 org2 miskin n if nk bakar dpn me"
me:"ok fine! so we will return ur precious haram thing! i wanna ask u y keep bothering my sis! she now SPM dun u noe hah!! y??! u hate my mum but nk cri gado gan kteorg lak skrg!!!
"atira,atira,atira.....(speechless)"
me:"y?!!!!!!!!!!! y?!!!!!!!!, jwb lah nape!!"
"..........(called my uncle to hear me tengking2 dieh),she confess dat we ptus silaturahim"

tah hape2 tah...
well die yg nk ptus silatulrahim..so dats it!
we accept as tuh yg dieh nk..
nxt day we return all d things...uish xinsaf lg pompuan tuh still sms perli2...
she say me blagak,xsedar dri,kurang aja..haha funny coz she is worser tp xsdr2
me gan slmbe wit my dad n bro angkt brg2 return to her house...
kt umah dieh lg prngai dieh truk...siap dieh bkira psl crmin mate!
so i return my spec...guess wat officially no spec..
dlm tuh ak dok tahan kmarahan spaye xilang saba..
my dad said dun fight wit her..
so i listen..

well she pnh told us n my other aunt dat she would not stop...
n will make my famili life miserable!
yeah currently our famili is miserable...
but seem my dad n mum ok wit wat happen...
both said biar lah dun fight wit her coz it will not end...

smlm my parent bwk we all go shopping...
im not really happy...
sad looking wat had happen....wanna cry but my dad said dun eva cry dun even cry 4 dat women
well juz dat i watch my mum n dad kua kn duet to buy us all new cloth n things back....
sad lukin how dat women make my famili btul2 down
lucky dat my mum still can support us...
i did buy things dat juz needed only...else juz 4 my siblings..
my mum said she always wanted shopping wit her children until tired..
so she get wat she want thanx god...
im hepi 4 her...but still remind me of how dat women do to us make me wonder n hoping dat she will miserable n down 1 day!!

syg??? tersilap ckp?? saje??ikhlas???
4 me all her nice word is piece of trash!!
how in d world take back n ask return the money from 20 year back to her..
nevamind she said me harsh n mcm2...
well sblum neyh i still respect her..even all d word she told me bout my mother wit lot of hina,fuckin things i still silent n xbls pon juz iyea kn aje...
but now she totally da mlampau!
all i got 4 her now is disrespect y?? coz making my sis stress,cry,my famili disaster n money... she said im mlampau,blagak,sombong..but remember u start it 1st so be it...
sblom nk kate org laen tgk dri tuh dulu...
n ayhde u totally gagal in bntuk ur wife ok!
alot of mistake she done but u still bia kn...

like mirul said nty mati gali kbur sndri...
jgn lyn org gile..sb org gile jerh yg nk myusahkn idup org laen n amek blk bnde da bg...
haram tuh all kne kt dri sndri blk ok ingt tuh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment