Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"wat happen is already pass...can't go back...can't do anyting..."
"its my mistake..i dun blame anyone but me..."
"all my doing's is for u"

.............err dats wat he says.....
afta 5 days not even hear any news or watsoeva from him.......
...well it make me feel bad at the moment...
btul ke ape yg ak wat neyh??? currently (we r over)--->blank....
rse cam bslh...but i noe all his word sumenyer alasan when he said:

"mkn arytuh pon xbyk skit je n kejap"
"sorie sb on dat day xbwk folo skali sb bajet lari"
"mse mara tuh ingt nk kol tp celcom n maxis down xdpt nk kol"
"nk dtg tp coz of my sms yg mcm harsh n rude so xjd dtg"

i keep remind dun fall 4 dat....
well kinda sad sb all was juz peice of trash word....
if u tink u r-really tinking of me....
u would try harder to even calm dwn me when i really get upset or mad
if u afraid of sumting bad happen to the relationship...
u would even call me afta next day yg xdpt cntct tuh...
n it still nuting aite?
y now??
y??

wanting u back always up on my mind
but fearness of happen again n again....
wit same routine of fighting n attitude makes me wonder n tired
sweet talks even now i hate it!
sorie 4 harsh word i had given to u..didnt mean..
it all came out when all started to blow..

y u can't be a gud listener...??
thanx to ila n mirul which problem solver....
i noe u mad when hear im close wit mirul n start thinkin negative..
but where we u when i need the most n to talk with??
neva mind im totally bare all of dis...

ryte now i juz need tyme...
a lot prob still make me stuck in the middle...
juz im tryin hard to stay on my own feet now...
.....tanx 2 CLEO hahaha......

---------mean tyme--------
im havin lalalala~ tyme wit my days n frenz huhu...
i
f u can wait or don't its up to u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment