Tuesday, November 23, 2010

from my thoughts

sun goes up shiningly

flower bloom aesthetically
leaves dance freely
the wind blows breezily
there stood i
gloomy as the day was full of esteem

text,word,text,word
i've been wrapped by text and word
suffocating, strangling all the way
dis is wat i felt for the past few days....

night full of stars
but it glow dim if the light doesn't do its part
night blacken my eyes
feels like it lost in innumerable sight

tears of sorrow
tears that flow from depth of despair
never you'll be able to repair

my mouth keep shut
as the lips curled for smile
blinking eyes speaks a thousand things
but these hazel eyes lays a secret unrevealed

ocean are wide deep we surf
bearing the scars all away down to earth
still i just got burn and the inculpation
don't even know what suppose to do

lonely in night
lonely in days
i've been lonely in so many ways

i lay on my back
staring at the white empty ceiling
listening to my overwhelming heart
never sounded so soothing

clear my thoughts
about the days before
hoping the best
i wouldn't want more...

coming forth
sleepless sensation
gudbye kiss end up dis blog

thanks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment