Sunday, September 26, 2010

27/9/2010

tick tick tick....

okeh currently at 2.51am...
condition ---> still not sleeping yet
only been accompanied by dear laptop
as facebook being the major webpage...

dis whole week totally stress my whole body out...
lots of things going on lately...
i've been wandering out sumtymes..
well dis is me ryte? hee~

already accomplish my internship n intern presentation...
it was superb! hahaha *nervous breakdwn
so FYP journey begins....waa! dush! *am i dreaming?
aaa...need some inspiration...hope i will able 2 do it...
chayok2!!

okeh i've been depressed..
no moneyh....haioh...
wanted 2 buy new:
-cloth
-handbeg
-flip flop
-new umbrella
miss shopping very much hahaa~
hold back activities:
-watchin muvees
-eating at mali's

me totally hve lots of fun...
rye at my dearest fren house here there everywhere hee~
best part even me n mirul got duet rye yey!

4days ago was my birthday!
now i'm 21 years old....
facing a world as an adult...
i am ready ! yeah!
illa dun wori u r 1st dat wish...(*president vogue always tip top)
mirul although u r 2nd wish it still meaninful 2 me tq
thanx 4 those who hve wish on my burday...
so lovely, so hepy tanx a lots peeps ;)

tears falling from my eyes...
runs side to my cheeks...
c at the tyme...
it's tyme to sleep...
nyte~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment