Wednesday, August 11, 2010

turn me on life

day passes by to form a week..

within a week so many uncertainties occur surrounding the soul...
so many things to hold rather to let it go....
i'll do wat i've been told as long as it able to control....

promises by promises....
all endeavor is worthy....
love it is so divine....
family bond always heart warming....
thankfully, we're still here fasting together....
wit sound of joyful and laughter...

sparkle with glitters....
a starry star flickered with a bright full glow...
remind me of a quote:
"I guess am lucky enough
For I have stopped searching
Because I have already
Found the love I am dreaming"
and now faith,hope and love abide....
loads of hope undergoing for able to stay within these ways....
tenderly prayed it would not scattered away...

dawn goes down today....
there are so many things my heart devour to say...
journey still on its way...
till we travel again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment