Wednesday, June 9, 2010

dearest blog

dear blog,
so tired lately....
wonder if i could b energetic everyday....

dear blog,
i've been messaging sum1 unfortunately...
seem like nothin will b the same anymore...
everytin happen 4 a reason...
mayb its my fault 4 leaving...
sorry might b the easiest word...
gudbye might b the hardest word...
no wise word can b said...
but wat i'm supposed 2 say when i blank up knowing u not ok...

dear blog,
as far i can c
i've sum1 dat i could hold on 2 now...
i've pass my fragile heart 2 him...
i've give my faith dat he will keep in care....
there's a star bside me n its belong 2 me...
i'll keep it shining n will not make it fade...
this is my beloved star!

dear blog,
there's lot thing 2 do...
hope i can keep goin...
hope "mentol ideation" always pop up above my head...
hope the machine inside my brain will always functioning...

dear blog,
im wishin "hepi burday!!" 2 my MOM....
thankful she's still healthy....
MOM i luv u....

dear blog,
i've started to blabbing merepek again...
its tyme 2 stop...
sleeping tyme people....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment