Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ouh2...
tjuk ak ary neyh kali neyh same gan ila nyeh....
part mne yg same part ila tulis kkecewaan....

tanx awk 4 ignore me well...
tanx 4 not there 4 me....
tanx 4 give me opportunity 2 tink dat u r the worst....
tanx 4 not supporting my back....
tanx 4 being selfish....
tanx 4 pretending 2 be nice....
tanx 4 dump me aside....
tanx 4 saying harsh word at me....
tanx 4 not understanding me....
tanx 4 being a loser.....
tanx 4 the fight....
"pendek kate tanx larh 4 the things u done"

rmembe dis....
its me so wateva i wanna to do its up to me...
so be it!
my parent choice so let it be...don't be sebok around...
y u tink ur gud enough ke??
ckup nk bg mkn utk ank org?? (don't blagak as if u hve lots of money la!!)
ckup utk bring bright future??
ckup do anyting??
ckup matang ke prngai tuh??
ckup ke utk bimbing???
yakin???
don't ckp je manis....
dont change if juz nk blagak dpn org...
dont change if u always repeat the same thing dat u always did...
dont change juz bcuz trase tgugat....
even if u chnge prngai tuh still xchange same jerh...
n wateva u wanna ungkit juz say it....
i'll listen n say ok...dats only word dat mmpu kua dr mulut...

so now i do on my own...
does not need u anymore....
n dont u blagak as if u yg terer...
if im a jerk u r a lot worse then me...
dont blame anything on me...
u startin it....so u juz tink the solution...
as me im lazy to tink it 4 u...
if xsuke leyh blah....ok...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment