Wednesday, August 19, 2009

feelins~

lately....
i being missing n luvin n caring n smilin..
sb ad nyer si dieh yg mnemani...tankiu...
haa~ tankiu bg pinjam speaker...
sb agk buhsan biler speaker xd...sunyi sepi jer..

'bout me goin wild'?? hmm sowie coz u notice me like dat lately...
dunno y...mayb coz of the past/present/future...n mayb u?
i juz follows where my heart lead...
many people saying u...
"care,luvin me deep in ur heart although sumtymes u make me feel like a bullet passing through my heart hahahha(*dush)"

u hve psyco me tellin dat if wheneva i make a mistake/broken...
u hve "pganti" anytyme...(*me silence mood)
little shokin when u said dat sum1 like u ++ she near u(kwn) n same U...
tipo r if...teera kt snie xjelez (*kebaboom)...+ u said she's gud than ~~~~~~~~
tipo gak if u dun like her even little bit...hmm(*worried)
xpela....juz i'll keep it as remind..i'm in danger zone ahahaha~
its gud hearin u still wit me...~~ (*relief)

ok mr.pointless...hehehe~
let's hve another great blabbers n sharing stories again...ahahaha~
swoon me away by ur rythms heart beats...*wink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment