Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hepi!!!

-let's shop!-

wah~! arinie i'm shopaholic!
lege nyeh dpt g mid~~~!!! fer the 1st time in dis beta year....
lme gle xg + shopping!
tanx to my aunt n uncle! i go wit them....

well...sblum kuar from my house...i da wat list nk bli ape...

1- nk beli new cloth--->dpt beli 3
2- nk beli new shoe -->malang xsempat + xberkenan
3- nk beli story books kt MPH--->twilight series n goosebumps
4- nk beli cd at Speedy
5- nk beli acessories kt Vincci

of course sume dpt except shoe larh sbb xd lawa.....
well my aunt da pengsan dgr....however sume my wish tercapai yeah!
all of dis tanx 2 my aunt n uncle fer support me n my sis!
lucky tau dpt aunty uncle like dis hahahaha :P

sungguh hepi coz dpt beli twilight series books yes2!
new moon,eclipse n breaking dawn!
well da hampir sparuh aku bce new moon....
haha my aunt tkezowt coz tebal gle bku nyeh
she said 'bole ker habis bce neyh?'
uish! of course!
mmg da bkobar2 nk beli sb obses gan twilight
sblum neyh siap wat research about it ahahahaha...

:: Hotel handyman Skeeter Bronson's life is changed forever when the bedtime stories he tells his niece and nephew start to mysteriously come true. He attempts to take advantage of the phenomenon, incorporating his own aspirations into one outlandish tale after another, but it's the kids' unexpected contributions that turn Skeeter's life upside down ::

tanx to my mom n dad too sb blnjer tgk wyg cter bedtime stories smlm...
bes!!!! yg lom tgk g la tgk!!! huhu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment