Thursday, August 21, 2008

CRAZY!!! SICKIN!!

hello

well i hve a story that sickin me off!!! its about a guy... 'A' his name (sorie lorh i can't tell who) huhuhu.....

well,he said dat he's my friend...hello friends?? i hardly not know him ++ i never been his long term friend or wat so ever we juz new friends....he's so sickin...huh! so arrogant! It begin like this....he hve an assgnment which he hve to create a website.. due date is Friday ...he ask for my help then i said lah~ its not free must pay....he wanna paid rm50...what the hack! hello making website ok! n juz imagine all together hve 7 link....So many! using photoshop somemore...even my website doesnt look good enough! then i ask he to paid more than rm50 then he said ok...

i've been doin his assgnment whole nite...i hve to fin in 1 night..i design his website using photoshop ok! untill about 3 o'clock its only 90% done so i ask my friend to help me out! ofcourse i will share the money with my friend as i needed her help...coz we both got klas at 9 o'clock in the morning n yet still not sleeping....Lastly the website hve been complete...i only sleep 2hours....shit!!

i've go late to klas today...then after com.modelling that guy called me...i ask him for rm150....he said i'm too much...he can't afford,he said "come on lar! i'm still college student".. (college student who can't do his work)....heh the funny thing this weekend still can go to club and pavillion...bole plak afford!...then ok la i said rm100...he still not agree...u know wat he said its too easy to make a website..! design is simple! if easy y not u do it urself! he said he got a cousin from Sgpore who can help him (but unffortunately can't)...

laz he siad rm80...so ok la...then he force me to send at his email...dis afternoon...crazy!!! i got klas!!! n u noe wat he said its not his problem....laz2 consideration ok lar 6.30 send the mail....no matter wat...ok fine! then after human factor break he called again n said sorie...he cancelled to take the website i've done...! WTF!!! im so sleepy today can't open my eyes untill i hve to draw in klas to stay up! watever gudluck making it by urself!! hah! hate this guy!

lastly someone (sound) him for me! hahahahhaha TQ !!! luv ya !!!! hah!! to dat berlagak guy stop! being my friend n u not my friend!

hee~~~ so dramatic kuang3! well sumtimes i wanna na be evil!! hahahah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment